Carry Bank of the Finger Lakes with you at all times — in your pocket, purse, or even the palm of your hand. Mobile banking connects you to a number of banking services anywhere you are.
View account balances, transfer between accounts, review transaction history, and more — all for free. Mobile banking services are available via web browsing or by convenient app download — set up the one that works best for your mobile usage today.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking
- Anytime access to a number of banking tasks, available on-the-go:
- Securely access deposit and loan accounts
- View account balances
- View detailed transaction history
- Transfer between accounts
- Available with any web-enabled cell phone, PDA, or other device with wireless data connection
- Available via web browsing and app download
- Save valuable time; avoid extra trips to a branch
View our mobile banking user guide for more mobile banking capability details.
- In order to enroll in mobile banking, you must first be enrolled in online banking. If you are new to online banking, visit our online banking login, then click Enroll to sign up.
- Existing online banking users simply log into your online banking account with your existing User ID .
- After you log into online banking, click the Options tab, then click Mobile Settings and follow the easy instructions from there.