Stop trying to juggle checkbooks, groceries, and kids in the checkout line -- instead, pay with a single touch and leave your VISA® Debit Card safe at home. Apple Pay™ lets you make purchases without even taking out your wallet.
Just hold your iPhone® or Apple Watch® near the card reader, hold your finger to the Touch ID sensor, and wait until you feel a short vibration that lets you know your secure, private payment has been processed. Best part? You'll still receive the same rewards you would if you used your card.
- Pay in seconds with a single touch
- Use Apple Pay on your iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, or iPhone 6 Plus
- Use Apple Watch (paired with iPhone 5 or later)
- Store all of your cards in one place
- Easily find the right card
- Keep your identity, card number, PIN, and purchases private
- Protect your account instantly if you phone is lost or stolen
- VISA Debit Card purchases through Apple Pay still count toward rewards
- Easy Enrollment
- If your VISA® Debit Card is already connected to your iTunes® account, just open your Wallet App and enter your security code located on the back of your card.
- To add a new card, simply press the "+" above the photo of your existing card and enter its information.
- For more information on Apple Pay, visit http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/ or visit one of our locations.
- Your card information is not stored on your mobile device or on Apple's server. As your card number and security code are not used in any financial transaction, the information is not available for hackers to access.
- Apple Pay uses a 16-digit token in place of your debit or credit card number, that is specific to your device, along with a dynamic security code unique to each transaction. Instead of using a PIN or signature to authorize the transaction, Apple Pay uses Touch ID (your fingerprint on the iPhone 6 home button). If your card is ever lost or stolen, your Touch ID can be reassigned to a new card.
- If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can use the "Find My iPhone" feature to quickly set your device in "Lost Mode," disabling purchasing ability and the ability to get into the phone without a PIN entry. You can also wipe all information from your iPhone.
- For more information on security, visit http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/, visit one of our locations, or contact us.
- How to Pay
- Double tap the home key of your iPhone 6, if it's locked, and select which card you'd like to use.
- Hold your phone up to the reader and place your finger on the Home button to activate the Touch ID.
- Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
- To learn more about Apple Pay, visit www.apple.com/apple-pay/.
1. What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay allows you to pay for your purchases with your iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or Apple Watch by holding your phone or watch near a contactless reader.
▼2. What do I need to get started with Apple Pay?
• iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or Apple Watch to pay in stores and within apps
• iOS 8.1 or later on your device
• Touch ID or passcode on your device
• iCloud® account
▼3. How do I change my default card to my VISA® Debit Card?
The credit or debit card associated with your iTunes® account or the first card you add to Wallet is your default card. To change your default card:
1. Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
2. Tap Default Card.
3. Choose your VISA Debit Card.
▼4. Are my payments safe with Apple Pay?
Yes. When you use Apple Pay, your card number isn't stored on your phone or given to the merchant. A unique digital code is created specifically for that device. You still enjoy all the benefits of your VISA Debit Card.
▼5. How are my privacy and personal information protected?
Since Apple Pay doesn't store your card number on the device, you never reveal your name, card number, or security code to merchants.
▼6. Am I able to opt out of Apple Pay at any time?
Adding your cards to Apple Pay is your choice; you can add and remove cards whenever you like.
▼7. Where can I use Apple Pay?
You can use Apple Pay at more than 220,000 locations, including McDonald's®, Macy's®, Nike®, and Staples®.
▼8. Is Apple Pay free?
Yes, but be aware that message and data rates may apply, depending on your data plan.